Project: „Supporting the activity of Anti-Corruption Alliance Secretariate”
Implementation period: 01 April – 31 December 2011
Financing organization: East European Foundation
Goal of the project:
Strengthening civil society capacities to enforce anti-corruption efforts in Republic of Moldova.
1. Strengthening the capacities of Anti-Corruption Alliance (ACA) members from the districts of the republic to develop anti-corruption activities;
2. Promoting media anti-corruption campaigns by ACA;
3. Involving ACA in activities related to research of corruption phenomenon and efficiency of anti-corruption efforts;
4. Monitoring the implementation of National Anti-Corruption Strategy and action plans by ACA;
5. Increasing the number of ACA’s activities and level of expertise.
- Inventory of ACA members;
- Organizing ACA sittings;
- Supporting local anti-corruption initiatives;
- Developing an anti-corruption media campaign „Fortune at sight”;
- Developing a campaign for supporting the reporting of conflict of interests;
- Research/expertise/reports issued by consultants hired by ACA;
- Contributing to the preparation of the National Anti-Corruption Report for the year 2011;
- Attendance of Monitoring Groups (MG) sittings by ACA members;
- Improving the structure of www.alianta.md website and its administration system.
- News at this section:
Judges to reveal their fortune
State officials' interests - disclosed